Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SWAP 2009

Story Board

Well here is what I have decided so far:



A number of the patterns are TNT's and the two pants patterns have been toiled although this was before I gained the extra weight from the gym.

As you can see there are two pieces of fabric that don't have a pattern with them so far. I'm desperate for tops and really don't want to make the same 3 styles all the time, so am trying to find new patterns.

The red woven is partialy completed and hope to have it ready to show by the end of the weekend.

I then think I will do a wearable toile of the casual pants in a mustard colour stretch cotton that I picked up in Brisbane during the ASG Convention.

2 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

I really admire anyone that can get this far in planning a swap. I love the idea but can't seem to get organized to make fabric/pattern choices.

velosews said...

Your fabric ideas and styles are looking really good. I look forward to seeing and reading how you progress. It's all worth it :)