Wednesday, June 29, 2011

All but last

Today I had to dig deep and this outfit you have seen most of it before however I have managed to get my "desk view" different.



Jumper/Sweater: Purchased from Country Road in Oyster colour which you saw on Day 8.
Skirt: McCall's 7244 in a grey wool flannel made in 2007 you saw on Day 6 and 20.
Vest: Purchased purple sleeveless vest
Jacket: Me-Made knitted Shawl Collar Jacket in Touch Possum Yarn which you saw on Day 16, 22 and 25.
Accessory: Purchased silver/gold/pearl necklace
Boots: Nine West

Now I'm off to bed, it has been a big day.

2 comments:

Diana said...

As always, you look very pulled together and professional. Love the boots!

sdBev said...

Your idea for making the "desk view" is very novel and I think quite appropriate. I rather like your professional looks. Wish more women would put as much care and thought into their appearance as you have evidently done.