Friday, June 24, 2011

Working with animals..

So today is the last Friday of June and our final mini challenge was to be photographed with an animal. This is where the fun started, Roscoe usually just wanders into the photo and behaves himself.

This didn't happen today because I called him to me for the photo and as far as Roscoe is concerned, if you call him and are in the backyard then that means you are going to play with him, so I gave up trying to get him to sit and this is the best pose we could get.




Dress: M5433 Shirtmaker in rust linen (blogged here)
Cardigan: The well worn Simplicity 2603 in brown merino wool.
Accessory: Purchased belt, necklace and earrings.
Boots: Nine West

This is another one of my summer dresses, that I have been able to layer and wear quite comfortably all day.

2 comments:

shams said...

I love this outfit. The colors/shapes are perfect. And what a cute doggie. :)

Gay McDonell said...

Great outfit - especially with Roscoe in a playful mood!