Thursday, May 17, 2012

Best of Contest

PatternReview.com has just finished the "Best of Contest" which is the member's choice of the 10 best patterns for 2009, 2010 and 2011 and the badge is on my sidebar.

As I have 9 of these patterns (4 from 2009, 4 from 2010 and 1 from 2011) I decided to enter this competition.

You have seen my first entry, which was BWOF 02-2009-108 Beateau neckline knit top and my second entry is BWOF 04-2009-101 skirt in the burgundy corduroy.

The competition is now closed and voting  has commenced for anyone that is a member of PatternReview.com.


1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Congratulations on your SWAP win Sharon, you clever girl! A very well deserved accolade.
Thanks for your comment, but did you see the DNA Tower while you were here?? Only someone with a suicidal death-wish would even consider sliding down those banisters; the tower is TALL, and the curves are SHARP! Plus those banisters are steep and skinny skinny skinny!